Questions & Answers #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/questions-answers-77.43116/

last question by @Chinese_whispers : Do you have a no1 bucket list destination?

No, in my teens I did but as I age I'm realising the only thing stopping me from making it to any destination is myself (earning enough money lol)! I no longer hold bucket lists in high esteem. At this point in my life, I am fully on board with the 'nothing is truly off limits' mindset. 🤷‍♀️ Probably not the answer most wanted to see but this is the fun part of this thread ;)

What's a comeback currently happening that is making you happy?

Reactions: 1
I like movies created about the craziness of the 00s, like saltburn😏

How much does a dinner for 2 cost in your local area?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
depends if you're having dessert, wine etc. but i'd say between 50-80 euros

what are you having for dinner tonight?

sometimes i try 😅 generally not a big fan

what's your best tip to deal with anxiety?

depends on what may or may not have triggered the anxiety, for me the best thing is to do something that stops me from thinking too much so I play solitaire, do a word search or go for a run

were you better at maths or english at school?

Other than Mario with my kids of the switch no.

How will you be celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow?🥰🥰

not particularly but i liked it as a subject in school

what are your plans for this evening?

Dinner-shower-book-bed 😂 Also had a chat with my parents on the phone, wild night for me.

Do you watch cleaning videos on youtube?

• Heart
no but I sometimes watch tiktoks of people hoovering 😅

what is your night time routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
mon-fri; prep breakfast & lunch, work clothes and mediation mat for the morning - finish work prep/draft responses - read for 20mins - doom scroll for another 20 - skincare, brush teeth - hand cream, lip balm and lights out. fri-sun; read for 2 hours - doom scroll for another 40 - skincare, brush teeth - hand cream, lip balm and lights out. Jaysus written out its quite sad ha and embarrassing. Eesh!

what's your favourite day of the week?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.