Questions & Answers #76

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but I’ve written a list

What’s your dream wedding dress/suit?

A close family member is close to death and my Partners got cancer so yes, I'm constantly feeling fearful. That's it, really ; well, I'm ' fearful' of heights

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, my mom passing away, she's my favorite person. And developing an illness that robs me of my personality and personhood and people only remembering me ill after I'm gone (grandpa died of glioblastoma, a brain cancer, and by the end he was not at all himself).

Same q.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah deffo parents passing away. But I’ve been working on it by spending more time with them and creating more memories.

how are you today?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Walking to the kitchen for another snack 👀👀

I like going for really long walks or just exercising at home to a youtube workout

What percentage is your phone on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, although it was actually free because of the points system. I bought beads for friendship bracelets and the variety was amazing.

Do you like pumpkin spice flavored things?

I like the idea of them 🤣 but no I actually do not like them.

What was the last song you listened to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.