Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
A close family member is close to death and my Partners got cancer so yes, I'm constantly feeling fearful. That's it, really ; well, I'm ' fearful' of heights

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I find out whether i’m having a boy or girl on Saturday 😄

when you have beans on toast do you add cheese to the beans to make cheesey beans on toast?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

strawb

VIP Member
i actually dislike massages so much that i was gifted one for my birthday this year and exchanged it for something else so i would do that again 😂

what's the most interesting part of history for you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Walking to the kitchen for another snack 👀👀

I like going for really long walks or just exercising at home to a youtube workout

What percentage is your phone on?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
To be a successful published author, own a house with a big yard/near nature, have 4 dogs 🤣.

Yours?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
not really my theme is ''christmas vomited here''

what song is stuck in your head right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

QueenBW

VIP Member
Yeah, my mom passing away, she's my favorite person. And developing an illness that robs me of my personality and personhood and people only remembering me ill after I'm gone (grandpa died of glioblastoma, a brain cancer, and by the end he was not at all himself).

Same q.

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Detached house in the country with lots of land for the dog to run, lots of big windows for loads of natural light. Big kitchen with an island. Cosy cottage style decor

how many letters are in your name

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
It's a little santa ornament with dangly legs and a fluffy beard which I bought for my Nanny when I went on a school trip to france which she paid for. When she passed away it was one of the items of hers I kept. It sounds really tacky when I type it out but I love it because it's sentimental

Did you get many trick or treaters at your house yesterday?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
yes, coming home from vacation tomorrow so getting back into the swing of things: working, training, cleaning, prepping for christmas etc

have you ever called the police and what for?

• Heart

probecco

Oh god I could be here forever 😂. I love an egg (thr dipper the better). Most meat ajd veggies. I DO NOT appreciate pineapple. I don't think fish belongs on a pizza and I'm not keen on chicken on a pizza either.

What age did you first fall in love?

• Haha
Reactions: 3