Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher, Florence + the Machine, Aurora. Can't think of a 4th but I heard Pink's live performances are amazing, sounds like it would be good fun.

Do you take vitamins?

vitamin d3 (only when I'm in England) and iron, occasionally but that's more of a supplement than a vitamin

what do your slippers look like?

One pair are a slip on pink pair with my initial on, the other are slip on leopard print

would you rather go on an action packed adventure holiday or a relaxing holiday where you just sun bathe/go to the spa?

Last edited:
chunky silver, with a big face and looks like a man's watch

do you dye your hair?

I leave it mainly. Might move round my livingroom once in a blue moon or something

do you live on a street, avenue, road or what?

None LOL having sex pregnant freaked me out 🤣 I stopped when I was like 7 weeks my poor boyfriend! Maybe the spoon position?

how close is your nearest park?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Across the road! I need to visit more.

Have you ever had a dream that’s come true?

About a 5/10 min walk!

Cross - yeah! I hate that de ja vu feeling where you've dreamt or imagined something then it happens!

Do you ever buy second hand clothes off vinted/ebay etc? Or are most of your clothes new?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do sometimes when something has sold out etc
Cross. Something water sport related. Swimming maybe
Where do you buy most of your clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.