Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not, I've got 2 left feet 😂

If you were a zoo keeper would you like to work in the monkey enclosure or the elephant enclosure?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t care so much about what other people think of you
Don’t go near that boy
Don’t obsess over your weight and looks

last thing you ate?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jacket potato got to be something quick on weds.

Have you ever been taken advance of for your kindness?

Yeah, unfortunately. But once it happens you become wise to it in future.

What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?

Red hair with blonde streaks:oops: (i'm naturally blonde so you can imagine the regrowth)
braces with coloured bands
All kinds of tracksuits and nike air max's

How's your weather today?

As long as I've had at least 1 child and I'm generally happy I don't really care about anything else

Same?

My healthy weight, own a house, be further along in my career and my son to be happy. It's just 4 things.. 😂

have you any goals for this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To get my house finished - gutted it so its a complete renovation, i swear we could have built from the ground quicker and cheaper😭

Have you had covid??

ye, at the beginning before there were vaccines and tests, just doctors saying "it sounds like covid" lol, so I can't be 100% sure

when was the last time you were really ill?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.