Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends how bad usually I’m just a lot quieter and maybe have a little cry privately.

do you grow any of your own fruit and veg?

No, I’d love to though.

best weight loss tip you have for losing weight quickly?
Restrict carbs to 50gm a day. Drink a lot of water. Move your body. Remove caffeine, salt and sugar from your diet.

This is what I have done since November 2021 and I have lost 63lbs 🤷‍♀️

What does the most relaxing place look like?

Reactions: 1
My most relaxing place is the bath with candles, a bath bomb and a movie playing on the iPad. Bit of a rubbish answer really but it’s my calm place 🤷🏽‍♀️

are you worried about anything?

Yes getting Everything done in time at work for me to finish within a few weeks 😩🤯.

what’s at the top of your to do list today?

Leave my puppy alone for the first time 😔 get some egg noodles from Asda for my stir fry cos they never sent the, with my online order 🤬

Do you prefer a fry up or pancakes for breakfast

Neither atm 🤣 I’m just constantly tired.
Cross.. no

what’s your favourite face mask?

I use palmers gradual tanning lotion cos I’m so pale makes me look less like a ghost in the summer

favourite 80s song?

No I’m really pale

cross - hard one! Off top of my head girls just wanna have fun

Best boyband song?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.