Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely paint my nails so I don’t have a favourite.

What’s your favourite dupe product (skincare, haircare, etc)?

I have two:
Garnier Micellar Water over Bioderma AND The Ordinary AHA 30% Peeling Solution over Drunk Elephant

What is your favourite place on earth?

Reactions: 2
Not much, had a lazy morning, walked round aldi, came home and set up the babies new toddler bed and made and had tea. Now gonna get the baby ready for bed and watch euphoria for the night 😊

last thing you ate?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
a choco banana 😋

cross: mainly work / work trips

do you watch the news on the telly?

I’m off work until Thursday so just spend time with family and see a friend, hopefully make some progress with the puppy 😅

cross, yes I do

What are you doing this week

• Heart
Reactions: 1
tomorrow i'm going on a work trip, working most other days, going to a house party on st patricks day, prolly chilling on the weekend

what have you done this weekend?

My mum came down yesterday and we went shopping/had lunch. Today just lazy, went Aldi, put up a bed lol

what news story has always stuck with you?

I care what some people think of me.

Do you think women should do all the housework if they are home all day taking care of children?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.