Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been using Asda's own recently, it smells nice and does the job 🤷‍♀️

What One Direction song is your fav?

A 3 piece suite , Monday. It arrived this morning at 10 to 8!

You?

Reactions: 1
croatia, I'm wanting to book a trip there to surprise him for his 30th this year - he's never been and I know he'd love it 💘
hehe you should let me know if you do and i can give you some tips (i'm croatian) 😊
A 3 piece suite , Monday. It arrived this morning at 10 to 8! You?
a suit!

do you keep a diary?

• Heart
factor 50 on my face every single day!

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

@strawb i thought so! I went when I was 14 but I didn't visit the capital, I stayed in a smaller town - loved it and my parents said it was the cleanest country they've ever seen haha

• Heart
never thought about it, maybe cremated

do you have a water bottle and what does it look like?

@soymilk
the small places are so much more interesting than the capital, i don't live in the capital myself either, i'm from a small city but very popular one. and i hear the 'clean' comment a lot, it's nice to hear. i would definitely recommend the southern coast and the istrian peninsula, as well as vis island as my favourite spots! <3

• Heart
never thought about it, maybe cremated

do you have a water bottle and what does it look like?

@soymilk
the small places are so much more interesting than the capital, i don't live in the capital myself either, i'm from a small city but very popular one. and i hear the 'clean' comment a lot, it's nice to hear. i would definitely recommend the southern coast and the istrian peninsula, as well as vis island as my favourite spots! <3
I’ve got a sunflowers one, a koala 🐨 one and a like water Colour one

Plans for the rest of the day?

No I can't

Cross - I used to do ballet and play football

What is your biggest turn off?

On a lad, jewellery, especially gold chains round their neck. Even more so when their chest is exposed and you can see the chain 🤮

What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.