Questions & Answers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have a black one and a light blue one!

what's the best date you've been on?

My first date with my current boyfriend! We got super drunk, had nice food then ended up staying the night at a travel lodge together 😂 then woke up the next day and went for coffee and croissants

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
one of the first dates with my boyfriend, we went drinking in the afternoon and went into a random pub where a man in the smoking area told us he can tell we're going to get married 😅

do you often feel ignored?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Therapy, Massage Therapy, hopefully get some emails and work done.

Any plans for the weekend?

Reactions: 1
getting on a plane and going on a mini holiday for my bday next week ✈💘

how are you feeling right now?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
dress super casually, wear hardly any make up and meet up somewhere really chill - like a bar for a beer, or a walk around a park etc. This is when I think you're your most authentic and bc of the setting you're more relaxed. Oh, and never kiss them unless you're 100% sure you fancy them! Bc that way if you kiss them on the 1st then on the 2nd you change your mind, the other person is gonna be confused and maybe a bit embarrassed. 💘

last song you listened to?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ribbed cotton trousers with a little flare, tank top tucked in, long cardigan over the top and square toe boots - all black 😎🖤

same qu!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.