Questions & Answers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choc chip

If you had to get rid of McDonalds or KFC which would you pick?

Reactions: 1
mcdonalds

have you ever been with someone much younger than you?

a couple of years ago I had a thing with a guy 4 years younger than me, so not that much younger

have you ever phoned in sick to work bc you cba with working that day?

No I haven't, I always get the guilty feeling even when I genuinely am ill 😬

Have you ever been sacked, if so, why?

Reactions: 2
ye, when I was 18 - I'd made up a name for my boss and was slagging him off on fb to my colleagues and he found out and sacked me but then asked me to work until the end of the next week, unpaid. I said, "erm no" got my things and left lol 🙃

are you having a nice day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah not too bad. Got a starbucks when I went out in the rain and that cheered me up.

Have you ever been flirted by the same sex (if you are straight)?

Last edited:
I download funny series or comedy shows on the netflix app and watch those. I also try to zone out and forget about the world for a bit.

You?

I watch Netflix or YouTube videos, I listen to some music, do the crossword, read vogue or cosmopolitan

Do you usually buy things when you go through the duty free?

Dubai to Singapore, I think 7 and a half hours

have you ever flown business class or first?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.