Questions & Answers #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably greek yoghurt 👻
i'm obsessed with it

what does your instagram bio say?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i'm a tour guide & a wedding planner plus i do smaller writing & translating jobs on the side

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
nothing about him secretly annoys me, i remind him all the time 😅
recently it would have to be his snoring!

what's the best thing about your relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm probably that we’ve both wanted the same things in life and have worked hard together to make things happen. He’s the hardest working person I’ve ever known. He’s also a good lover 😆.

Same question?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i love the way we communicate, it's very genuine and honest, and makes me feel very comfortable around him

have you ever had / thought you had a drinking problem?

The first lock down like most I drank way too much 🥴. Positive now is I’ve not had a drink since I found out I was pregnant in October 😁. I do look forward to that nice cold glass of pink fizz in the coming months.

What cocktail can you make really well?

can't say i've made many cocktails but i've been told my gin & tonics are deadly 💀

what's the stupidest thing you've done on a night out?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Got in a cab on my own when I was nearly black out drunk. duck my friends for letting me and duck me for drinking that much 😂 I shudder when I think where I could have woken up, forever thankful that the driver turned out to be kind.

same q?

• Heart
The reason I will never allow myself to get so drunk again in my life 🤣 I got carried out of a bar for throwing a drink at the bar man for ghosting my friend 🥴 refusing to leave 🤣. Oh my god never again. Just remembering that night makes me cringe.

What’s your favourite piece of jewellery that you own?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.