Questions & Answers #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was in year 10 a few people from my year group went to Alton towers with the school and I was on my mates phone and seen he had a teachers number so I text them saying ‘hello you sexy witch’ and it all came out that the teachers husband found the phone and accused her of having an affair then she told my mate off, he said it was me and I denied it and was like no it was my mate 😂 and he got in trouble 🤪

how many piercings do you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went bright red then then put a blonde dye over it and my hair went bright orange with bright yellow roots, I looked like I was on fire

how many serious relationships have you been in?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just the one I'm in now

Cross - Nessa from Gavin & Stacey

Who is your fav celeb and why?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
jason momoa because. i mean. come on.

what's the last song you listened to?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Empire of the clouds by Iron Maiden. It's an 18 minute song 😦

Who was your last text from?

• Wow
Is there a film about a single mam who doesn’t have to work because they’re supported by an anonymous donor/ with no man involvement whatsoever, and can use that time doing things they’re passionate about instead while having all their needs met 😂😂 because that one. (Is this ✨manifesting✨?)

Have you ever been told you look like a certain celebrity??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
maeva from made in chelsea, hazal kaya and kaya scodelario

same q?

• Heart
Yes, Dakota Johnson and that girl from the band that won Eurovision last year. Must be the fringe

@strawb I bet you are gorgeous!

What hairstyle do you have?

• Heart
I was told once I looked like Megan Barton Hanson but I deffo don’t 😂

edit: just a bit longer than a bob

what was the naughtiest thing you did as a kid?

• Heart
Locked my mum out while she was pegging washing out in the garden 🤣🤣. I was about 3👼🏼.

same question?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I walked deliberately off from my parents and told a policeman I was lost.

How’s your Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.