Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I went to a strict Catholic school and was late one day. I limped in and told the teacher I had been ambushed by kids from another school. The teacher called the police 🤦

Same Q

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Locked my mum out while she was pegging washing out in the garden 🤣🤣. I was about 3👼🏼.

same question?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I walked deliberately off from my parents and told a policeman I was lost.

How’s your Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 5

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When I was in year 10 a few people from my year group went to Alton towers with the school and I was on my mates phone and seen he had a teachers number so I text them saying ‘hello you sexy bitch’ and it all came out that the teachers husband found the phone and accused her of having an affair then she told my mate off, he said it was me and I denied it and was like no it was my mate 😂 and he got in trouble 🤪

how many piercings do you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Libbylulu

VIP Member
First marriage. My ex husband was a total arsehole when I was married to him. He was ten times worse during the separation and divorce

have you had your booster

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
You should never ask a lady what her garden looks like

(In all seriousness my back garden is long but not very wide, with a small patio area and some grass which really needs cutting!)

Favourite place in the world?

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I went bright red then then put a blonde dye over it and my hair went bright orange with bright yellow roots, I looked like I was on fire

how many serious relationships have you been in?

• Haha