Questions & Answers #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some pyjamas yesterday…I miss buying clothes so much 😩.

What will you be having for dinner later?

Kokora - a takeaway near me which is Japanese/Korean

What's a popular food item/dish that you don't like ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Four celebs who have good banter between them, so I wouldn't have to talk and make conversation through the evening

Do you buy brand name ketchup or store brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i don't like ketchup very much but if i was to buy it, i'd go for a brand!

what's your top tip for being less nervous about work zoom calls?

Look for cringey objects in peoples backgrounds and remember that it could have been a face to face meeting or presentation. If it all goes tits you can drop off and pretend you’re having internet issues.

What’s your biggest pet peeve with people?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Look for cringey objects in peoples backgrounds and remember that it could have been a face to face meeting or presentation. If it all goes tits you can drop off and pretend you’re having internet issues.

What’s your biggest pet peeve with people?
Good God you are wise 🤣👌🏻

I hate rude, self-obsessed people and people who take ages to reply on social media

Be honest, are you clingy?

I’m probs a bit clingy but that’s because I have a horribly low self-esteem and was an unloved child 😶

I wash my hair every 2-3 days

What are the best and the worst things to happen to you today?

Last edited:
  • Heart
best - my overall mood was good and i walked a lot

worst - i froze my ass off

same q?

• Heart
Best - I booked park tickets for our family holiday next year.
Worst - My son poked me in the eye 🙃

Do you feel like you overshare on Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.