Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve got anything that good for people you know 😅 but I did get my son everything he asked for

Fav thing to have on toast?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Booked my nan a flight to see her sister in Ireland

Cross post - butter and marmalade

Do you go out new years eve?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish but in the office it's kinda frowned upon 😬

What's your guilty pleasure bad tv of choice?

• Haha
Probably Winter, I know it's a bit weird but I think it's a pretty name and surely no one can mispronounce it!

What are some of your pet peeves?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
people assuming the main doctor in the room is always my male colleague. That or people who chew loudly, or snoring.

same q

People who are rude to or talk down to service staff - waiters/shop workers/security guards/receptionists etc.

Do you have a wreath on your front door?

yes but it's plastic. Used to belong to my nan so I don't mind hanging it for as long as it doesn't fall apart.

Do you like decorating for Christmas or do you do it because you feel like you have to?

I like it! I wish I had more decorations tbh but my bf if the grinch

What’s your middle name if you have one

Yeah my Nan used to make us 😂 so we’ve just carried on watching since she died

Do you get takeaway on Christmas Eve

Sweet duck all, I hope.

What's the most you've spent on a piece of clothing?

• Heart
Not much at all, I don't like being expensive clothing. Probably about £40 on a coat

What's your haircare routine?

Honestly nothing too fancy😂 when I wash it I just use shampoo and then apply Elvive extraordinary oil

what colours are your nails currently?

sometimes, a black one with rose gold details

are you a fan of board games and which ones?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.