Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but I probably should.

do you use roll on deodorant or spray?

Edit: I've just noticed on the hair q above @Libbylulu I meant: Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. Too much time has passed now to edit it again :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Roll-on stick deodorant. I don’t know why I ever used sprays as a teenager, roll ons are so much more effective in my opinion

What personality trait do you wish you had?

Dove original

What’s your method of hair removal if you have one and why? Do you do it at home or at a salon?

I shave everywhere because it's convienent to do it at home, get my eyebrows and chin waxed in a salon.

Favourite product from Lush?

There’s a rose shampoo bar that smells amazing but I’d try their fun looking bath bombs in a heart beat

Same question

Edit: Their best selling hand cream is excellent. Though it lacks the Lush wow-factor on the gifting front.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m going to the Asda soon as to get some last bits then coming home and having a nice Christmassy day 🎅🏻 gonna wrap the last of the babies presents while he naps, order a takeaway for tea, have a drink when the babies gone to bed with my bf and watch a Christmas film and sort the last few bits out

you?

Gym this morning, lunch at my grandmas. Then this afternoon I’m wrapping all the presents, then I’m preparing for a family Christmas Eve dinner

when do you open presents?

Need to do a little food shop, tidy the house and just chill really

What day will you take your Christmas decorations down?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.