Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Dunno if it's the most embarrassing thing but it's all I can think of atm. When I was at college and it was my time of the month I leaked through my jeans and noticed as I stood up in the canteen there was blood on the white chair. I tried to discreetly get my boyfriend at the time to walk behind me to the loo so I could sort myself out but instead he shouted to all our friends "OMG WILMAS GOT THE PAINTERS IN AND THEY'VE MADE A RIGHT MESS"
Prick.

Favourite thing to bake?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

lemonlime

VIP Member
"do you ever feel like a plastic bag" 😂

Have you put up your tree and do you have a colour theme?

• Haha

nbt

VIP Member
God no, I couldn’t think of anything worse 😬

Do you prefer shopping online or in shops?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Parties for my youngest Saturday then Sunday I have a gender scan and we’re going out for dinner.

favourite family Christmas film?

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Having breakfast with Santa seeing my daughters face. Every time she sees him it’s like she’s star struck 🥰 so cute.

same question?

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I'll probably watch Matilda and have some chocolate. I'm shattered and just want a quiet evening.

Cross post: my sister being born on my birthday.

What industry do you work in?

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Starting the day with mimosas and stockings in bed (not expensive presents - I’m happy with little bits and bobs), then festive music, movies, food, lots of fizz, good easy going company and ideally a nice bright crisp weather day (I hate a wet Christmas).

Do you like NYE?

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
I don’t tend to shop on Boxing Day but would look online at the Next sale or Paperchase.

Have you received any Christmas cards yet?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My freezer was defrosted when I got in from work last night then I stepped in dog shit for the 2nd time this week

What are you most looking forward to next year?

• Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
It's a bit meh tbh but not the day's fault, it's the brain not cooperating.

What will you buy for your partner for Christmas?

• Heart
Reactions: 2