Questions & Answers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t tend to shop on Boxing Day but would look online at the Next sale or Paperchase.

Have you received any Christmas cards yet?

Reactions: 3
Tbh just relaxing not rushing around here there and everywhere. Spending quality time with my girls and husband and enjoying our last Christmas as a family of 4.
Cross…depends my girls are 5 and almost 13. So real mixture 🤣 face masks hair brush nail varnish, eye mask
You?

Chicken, usually. It's morebthan enough as we tend to focus on side dishes more than the bird.

Cross - Possibly yule log, I'm not much of a dessert-after-meal person, I like to have those separately so I'm not too bothered tbh.

you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.