Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All funeral packages, especially the ones with Debbie McGee and Carol Vorderman 😬

A romantic weekend: cosy country cottage, country house hotel, secluded beachside property, 5* city hotel or another?

Depends where in the world, my fault as I didn't specify. If in the UK, it would have to be a country house hotel such as Cliveden

Did you watch the Olympics and/or watching the Paralympics?

Honestly I can’t go anywhere without at least 6 people staring ;)

do you enjoy attention from the opposite sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes but I find it confusing especially when I'm just shopping or walking down the street make up free
😉

On a scale of 1-10 how vain are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

(seriously, I’m a 4 and that’s pushing it)

How many mirrors are there in your house?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't like to look rough so guess I'm vain 🤣 I'd say 9/10, not conceited vain but not a fashion follower.

What would you wear for an evening out with peers?

Oops I read vain meaning n taking pride in appearance not being a conceited show off arse!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Croissant.

Do you prefer sweet or savoury topping/fillings on breakfast items like that?

Sweet. I’ve a raging sweet tooth.

What’s your favourite dessert?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.