Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starter and main.

What would you order as a pub meal right now?

Reactions: 1
Uncooked chicken and dirty loos 🤢. Always check the loos first!!

Best hotel you've stayed in?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hotel in Italy, so good I can't remember the name😂.

Piece of news but not celeb death that shocked you

The Raoul Moat saga. It was really local to me and I had lots of links to various parts of the whole thing. It was shocking to know something so horrendous was happening so close to me.

How about you?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
9/11 watching it from work monitors, thinking it's an accident and then seeing the 2nd plane crash too and realising the truth.

Same q

9/11. I was 12 and my best friend was over there on holiday at the time. I was so worried about her and her family. Luckily they were fine but it was horrifying watching the footage of the second plane.

Which Ross are you today?

D417C558-B2DC-4600-985D-EA62FDA6A203.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No.
Cross post, don't use softener

Do you have photos on display at home?

Ideally I’d love to have 2 or 3

what colour are the socks you’re wearing atm?

Three blind mice - I think it's been cancelled now as it involves a carving knife and cutting heads off 🙄

Favourite cake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.