Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moussaka

Which film/TV programme would you change the ending to?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bodyguard

Do you avoid answering a question because you can't think of the next question to ask? 😂

Tuna and sweet corn

Which cosmetic procedure would you have if you could afford it

• Heart
What wouldn’t I have done! Probably a boob job if I could only choose one thing.

what did you last dream about?

Recently I have been dreaming about friends I haven't seen in years. Must be my subconscious reminding me of them.

Crappy buffet foods you still like: cocktail sausages, cheese & pineapple on sticks, quiche, crab sticks, pickled onions or something else?

I don’t like any of those you listed lol so I’ll say old school vol au vents and crisps!

If you got invited to fancy dress party, what would you go as?

My heart says Catwoman, my brain and body says Slimer from Ghostbusters. 😂

Same q

• Haha
I wouldn't attend as I hate fancy dress parties. However, if I did, it would be as a wicked witch

Which do you dislike the most if you have to be outside all day: rain, wind, snow, sleet, ice, fog or hot sunshine?

Hot sunshine if I was in it allllllll day

You've got a plate of nachos with:
Salsa
Guac
Melted cheese
Sour cream
Jalapenos
Which one would you get rid of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.