Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the name Hope and 96 is my year of birth. Nothing exciting unfortunately!

Who/what bought you to Tattle?

Reactions: 1
The dumbing down of another forum - a few posters ruling the roost and allowed [still allowed] to get a way with it :(

What about those of you who have been members here before early 2021?

Mrs Hinch going on about trolls. I googled mrs hinch trolls and tattle was the first thing to come up. I lurked for ages

do you make sure you separate all your waste into the correct bins ?

I try to but Mr Wilma is lazy and just shoves everything into the black bin rather than walking 2 steps out the door to the blue!

If you could have any accent other than your own what would you choose

• Haha
I like posh accents like the people on Made in Chelsea so I’ll have that 🤣

if you’re going out with a friend for food do you strictly pay for your own food or suggest half and half or other?

Normally just half an half! Unless they’ve had loads of alcohol because I don’t drink so I ain’t paying for them to get pissed 🤣

would you rather be a gorilla or a giraffe

Saver normally

is there any one who has a gossip thread on here who you actually really like and disagree with what the thread says

Molly Mae 🤣 I agree with some of the things they say but I don’t think she’s that bad

if you were gonna open a bar what would you call it?

New Radicals - You only get what you give.

What colour is your toothbrush?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.