Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was indeed! I was always performing well above my current school year but when I hit high school I levelled out to where I was supposed to be.

What was your favourite subject?

Gcse German was my fave! We had the same teacher for 5 years so she adapted her teaching style to us all and I ended up getting an A* 🇩🇪😊

Favourite dog breed?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That at the end of the day, family comes first, it's the strongest bond , we can't expect the same amount of support/love from people who are not in it
(at least from my experience)

Same question

Reactions: 1
same but I’d say chosen family. Not family. That may include blood relatives or it may not. Your friends can become your family :) your people come first before anything.

are you a cat person or a dog person?

Reactions: 2
Not strange but when colleagues (esp male ones) tell me to smile it pisses me right off 😤😂

Do you think you’ll remember your first love forever?

Nope and never plan to. I’m very ok with sharing my flights.
Furthest you’ve traveled?

No, probably small to medium sized.

What do you dislike about your house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.