Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excluding family, being cut off from people and wfh. Bliss!

Is there a food/dish that's popular but you don't like?

I'm an insomniac so it is more when I will be going to sleep than when waking up as tomorrow is a BH.

Favourite Bank Holiday and why?

Reactions: 1
My cat so I can see what he gets up to and also sleep for most of the day 🐈

Who is your longest standing celeb crush

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always say a giraffe when these questions come up as I would like to be tall enough to have a good nosey of my surroundings.

If you could live in another period of history, which would it be: Prehistoric, Roman, Medieval, Tudor, Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian?

My cat so I can see what he gets up to and also sleep for most of the day 🐈

Who is your longest standing celeb crush
Tom Selleck - love the moustache!

If you could live in another period of history, which would it be: Prehistoric, Roman, Medieval, Tudor, Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian?

Last edited:
If really tired, I can take a nap during the day but it has to be in bed. For a proper night's sleep it has to be dark and quiet but as I rarely sleep properly these days, I make the most of what I can.

How about you - still posting here when many people are fast asleep?

I need complete darkness and silence to sleep. Any little sound or a light will wake me up and anger me haha.
No idea why I’m still posting here I should be asleep really 😅

Do you wake up to an alarm or do you naturally wake up?

What summer? Regardless of the crap weather, I feel safer this BH Monday than I did last year - Covid-wise so this is a good thing.

Favourite Italian chain restuarants, past or present: Prezzo, Carluccio's, Frankie & Benny's, Bella Italia, ASK or another?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.