Questions & Answers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way. I used to try and blend in the background as much as possible because I was shite. Quite like exercise as an adult though!

Did you get good grades in school?

In everything but maths. I was always terrible at maths anyway, but an absolutely useless teacher certainly didn't help.

How many languages can you speak?

yeah i was always top of the class, did nothing for me in life :rolleyes:🤣

edit: 5

are you a ''grammar nazi'' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No I couldn't care less if someone doesn't spell correctly especially over the Internet

What is something good that has happened today?

Reactions: 2
No. It's not fair on those who struggle especially if English is their second language

Are you going out tonight?

Reactions: 1
Yep, I’ve been “out out” to Aldi 🙌🏻

What are you looking forward to tomorrow?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend got me a top that says 'Mummy' and the baby one that says 'Mummys best mate' 😂

What order do you apply make up?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My bf said he thought the words to rewind by Craig David were "post a letter" when he was a kid 😂

Cross post! I do primer, concealer, foundation, blush, powder, eyebrows and eyes last

White milk or dark chocolate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My bf said he thought the words to rewind by Craig David were "post a letter" when he was a kid 😂

Cross post! I do primer, concealer, foundation, blush, powder, eyebrows and eyes last

White milk or dark chocolate
Re ee wind when the crowd say post a letter 😂 can’t un hear that now 😂

white chocolate!

Do you like chocolate covered strawberries

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No. Just had shower, went to moisturise but it is too humid. I often skip it.

Do you prefer showers to baths?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.