Questions & Answers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking to rate a service I used out from 1 to 10 (exciting hey lol)

Favourite TV show?

Instagram

Favourite season?

Currently just discussing that on another thread. I think everyone here knows already, but it's the delicious Martin Shaw 😛

Yours?
Defo not Martin shaw 🤣🤣 I don’t see the appeal, sorry 😑
My hall pass would be zac efron before he got all the filler making his face look… odd.

What did you have for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Currently just discussing that on another thread. I think everyone here knows already, but it's the delicious Martin Shaw 😛

Yours?
I saw your discussion! And I liked it! 😂

Defo not Martin shaw 🤣🤣 I don’t see the appeal, sorry 😑
My hall pass would be zac efron before he got all the filler making his face look… odd.

What did you have for dinner
Omg, mine is Zac Efron, too! I didn’t notice he got fillers… I need to check now.

I haven’t had dinner yet! Planning for some strawberry smoothies.

Favorite type of soup?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw your discussion! And I liked it! 😂

Omg, mine is Zac Efron, too! I didn’t notice he got fillers… I need to check now.

I haven’t had dinner yet! Planning for some strawberry smoothies.

Favorite type of soup?
A really thick, chunky veg soup with chunks of ham in.

Favourite pizza toppings?

Though I say it myself, I make a mean Irish soda bread. My SIL is Irish and the recipe is from her mother.

Silver, gold or rose gold?

I don’t have one anymore. The High Street is too polyester focussed for me these days! I am aware that sounds wanky, but it pisses me off that the quality of stuff is shite now.

You looking forward to Euro 20?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.