Questions & Answers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fave subject - English in grade school
Not really happy with my life at all atm.

Sports you can’t stand?
Swimming! I hate it so scared never wanted to learn

I guess.... I’m better off than many

do you worry about stuff
All the time. I constantly worry and if I have nothing to worry about I think of things!

Fave subject - English in grade school
Not really happy with my life at all atm.

Sports you can’t stand?
Why aren’t you happy? If you don’t mind of course

A horrendous breakup! He’s the only person I know in this town so it’s been very hard and isolating for me. Triggered my health conditions.

What’s your comfort food?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
^
You gotta end with a question!

On average, how many emails do you have to send a day?

Found about Tattle through the Ingham family threads. I hope you don't mind me jumping on here all of a sudden,just found this thread and it is very interesting and I need some thing to lift my spirits ATM.

How has this week been for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone would mind! I am active tonight on this thread for the same reason. My week has been okay, I’m still very sad but I stopped bursting into tears several times a day. I guess that’s a good thing.

What is your happy place?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are very strong. Things will only get better from here.
My happy place would be my room, locked away from everyone, with a book and a good old cuppa.

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now where would you go?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you! It’s very kind of you to say. I think I’d go to Nottingham! Been missing it a lot.

What’s your favourite type of tea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.