Questions & Answers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A charm bracelet from my ex and all the charms were individually wrapped and spelled out our names and a love heart 😂😩🤢 it was horrible (yes I know I'm mean)

and you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My dad’s friend I’ve never met gave me a gold bracelet for skipping two grades in HS. Thought it was weird but turns out he wanted to pay my dad to work with him but didn’t want their friendship to be awkward so gifted something to my dad through me. 13-year old me didn’t comprehend why my mom didn’t even let me touch the bracelet lmao.

What do you think of cats?

Omg I find Starbucks so overwhelming and just get a latte in the end 🤣

What’s yours ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Their Dragon fruit drink

Do you have to be up at a certain time tomorrow?

Edit - last takeaway was wagamamas

Their Dragon fruit drink

Do you have to be up at a certain time tomorrow?

Edit - last takeaway was wagamamas
No, but I have to keep my eye on next door's builders, as I am denying them access to my garden, so I want to be up around midday to keep guard.

What is your favourite 1990s song?

Jump around - house of pain

Same question ?

Edit - it was 89 actually (my brith year) but it was always on the radio growing up through the 90's)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.