Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just crying, get sensory overload & relive it all by calling mum/friends for empathy

Any plans for today?

Warm I think, still in bed and no plans to move 😆

been to a restaurant since lockdown has been eased?

yes I used to cuddle with my cat. It's good for anxiety/lowers stress

Best diet you've tried?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not a diet but I used to juice. Lifted my mood, loads of energy - was eating two healthy meals a day too and made my own treats (who was that girl!?)

rent, own, living with parents or other?

milk, some croissants, a banana and probably will make some tea before brushing my teeth this morning.

What has covid/lockdowns made you realize about your life?

I only really hear from some people when they want something. If I don't check up on them I don't hear at all.

You?

Reactions: 1
You don’t need all the fancy tit to have a good time. Sometimes it’s just about living in the moment.

What time did you wake up this morning?

From a colleague about some rubbish about how happy she is that I’m returning to work on Monday, received 10:30pm so not appreciated

favourite trash tv?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.