Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alternates between white kinder bueno, peanut butter kit kat chunky & white crunch

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Honestly no, just wanna relax. This week knocked me out

Are you watching anything interesting tonight?

Being body confident/high self esteem should be high on a persons agenda but health is also important. Ultimately each to their own

do you sometimes google questions to ask?

Reactions: 2
I did at the start of this thread but now I just ask what comes to mind first ๐Ÿ˜‚

What pisses you off about Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like the Katie hayes thread is really mean ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Favourite time of the year? (Bank holidays, Xmas, Easter)

Mum, brother and sis in law yes. Dad, no ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shittest Xmas present youโ€™ve received?

• Heart
A beaded bracelet that would have been ok
for a little girl but I was 31 at the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Same question?

When I was 14 my mum got me a tin of Vaseline, duvet cover & expanding flannel ๐Ÿ˜ญ only explained AFTERWARDS we were strapped for cash ๐Ÿ˜†

Conspiracy theory you believe?

When I was 14 my mum got me a tin of Vaseline, duvet cover & expanding flannel ๐Ÿ˜ญ only explained AFTERWARDS we were strapped for cash ๐Ÿ˜†

Conspiracy theory you believe?
50% believe that the princes in the tower aren't the ones in the coffin

hobbies you're ashamed of?

Vinegar on my curry, vinegar on pasta bake, cheese & ketchup sandwiches, dipping chips in tomato soup ๐Ÿ˜‹

What film would you recommend to someone?

Brush teeth and water floss
Double cleanse, apply retinols.
Read at least a chapter of my current book and try not to stress about not being able to sleep ๐Ÿ’ค

Are you a worrier ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.