Questions & Answers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Last question-
What is your earliest memory?

Mine was very embarrassingly wetting myself when I was 3 at nursery and getting upset 🤣

If you could replay one memory at any time when you wanted perfectly, which would it be?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Old thread

Last question-
What is your earliest memory?

Mine was very embarrassingly wetting myself when I was 3 at nursery and getting upset 🤣

If you could replay one memory at any time when you wanted perfectly, which would it be?
The birth of my children

What song would you sing at karaoke?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
the first time my bf told me he loves me, in a car in wales in front of a supermarket, with heavy rain outside 🥺

were you popular in kindergarden? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly I can't remember 🤣 there was a boy who was obsessed with me though. I was sat next to him on the class picture and he's staring at me in it 😂

If you had to listen to one song over and over for the rest of your life and hear no others, which would it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hanson have been great every time I’ve seen them live.
Are you a morning or night person?

i go on tattle 😂 i also put my phone on airplane mode (if i can), make to do lists or cook/bake!

do you take a lot of baths?

Yes! It's one of my favourite things, with a bath bomb. I like my baths really hot too.

If asked, How would your partner describe your relationship in one word?

Just before lockdown last year!

What's one value your parents instilled in you as a child?

Leave me alone with a certain person.

What is your happiest childhood memory?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
traveling to sweden and seeing snow

edit: working. read: procrastinating

do you like snow sports?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.