Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food Asda
Clothes H&M

What do you prioritise in life?
Is it terrible that I couldn't immediately come up with an answer? I guess I do bend over backwards a lot for my parents' wellbeing. I also started to prioritize my own needs though. Hopefully I'll have a more solid answer to this as the year goes by, ha.

What's your priority?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is it terrible that I couldn't immediately come up with an answer? I guess I do bend over backwards a lot for my parents' wellbeing. I also started to prioritize my own needs though. Hopefully I'll have a more solid answer to this as the year goes by, ha.

What's your priority?
I was the same I still don’t know 😂

Not really but got back into playing the sims recently

do you play any computer games?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do and I don’t, I like what I do but I don’t like the people who I work with lol

What’s your guilty pleasure? (Sorry to jump in on this!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.