Questions and Answers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate them. I miss my family. My son turns 1 soon and hes basically spent his life in lockdown

Where are you finding fulfillment these days?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Alright I was bullied in my first year but then I turned into a bad witch and nothing else really bothered me

What do you need more of?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Once I was in kfc and was swirling my drink round and my straw banged into something so I had a look and there was a bit of ripped off chicken in my drink

Best book you've read lately?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t really read alot but I am reading Julie Andrews’ book Home Work: A Memoir of My Hollywood Years

Do you like avocados?

Curly if it's curled properly, my hair dries naturally curly but it's a show

Anything to look forward to in the next month?

Not a lot. Working from home, hoping to buy a house this year. Spend way too much time cuddling/annoying the cats

what’s your favourite shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.