Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually 24

What meal are you looking forward to having this week?
My parents are on their way to stay over for a few days at my house, so I’m looking forward to my mum‘s Afghan cooking (if there’s an Afghan restaurant anywhere near you, please check it out, you won’t regret it. Order „Oshak“ or „Mantu“) 🧡

If you could add anything to your house or apartment, what would it be? (Like, garden, pool, extra room…)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
not really anything that I’ve won a proper prize for, I won a few colouring competitions at school lol

what is something that makes you feel nervous/anxious?

Meeting new people or going somewhere alone for the first time

white chocolate, dark chocolate, orange chocolate, mint chocolate or milk chocolate - you can only keep one?

I think I was 10?! A proper old school chunky desktop.

Do you have any funny story from msn days?

Hahaha omg msn 🤣🤣 me and my friends used to torment the lads in our year. We were once drunk on videocam to one of the lads mums 🤣 that was pretty funny.

Same?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t remember it was like 14 years ago 🤣

if you were going on a city break this weekend somewhere in your country, where would you pick to go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.