Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really just school runs, ballet and messy play sessions for my toddler, hhome life and some appointments.

Your weekend highlight?

The glorious sunshine in London

What is one thing you are not looking forward to this coming week?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes to multiple ones not just the one

Would you cheat on your partner (last partner if currently single) if your fave celeb made a move on you?

One of my aunties she's a right cow bag

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not super clear in my mind but I remember thinking "mouths taste weird". It wasn't a very strong experience 😂

Cross - a painting I got from my late grandmother's house.

Same q?

Mine is also a painting I got from my late grandmother's house, it hangs above my bed

If you went to Greggs for lunch today what would you order?

"you do you". Not for me but if that's what they want who am I to stop them.

Same q?

Well my 20s are long over :)) but nah, it wouldn’t have been for me then either. Today‘s people in their 20s live with a different kind of beauty pressure though, so I kind of get why they would :(

What’s the weather like where you are right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.