Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a black Land Rover discovery atm

Have you ever had to go in a speed awareness course?

I’ve had to take a couple

What’s the most pettiest thing you’ve ever done?

I got a parking ticket fine for overstaying in a shopping car park so went back in and returned all my purchases at the shop and had a refund. Told them I wouldn't buy anything from them again .
Petty ! But I was annoyed.

You?

Asked for a total dinner refund at a popular uk tex mex chain because the food arrived 45’ after ordering some quesadillas and still ate them🤣

How’s your monday looking?

whenever there's a harry potter marathon i'll watch it

how many pages do you think we'll have until someone makes a new thread?

omg no it's been an absolutely terrible day can't wait for it to end 😂

how do you pamper / comfort yourself after a bad day?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Right now I would watch a nice series or movie to take my mind off it. With a glass of something. Hope you feel better @strawb 💕

What do you wear to work?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m a sahm but being my children’s pa I wear all sorts today pjs because we’ve all god a bug ☹.

When was the last time you were really I’ll?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ngl I don’t remember. I do not have children so I think that has something to do with it as everyone around me with children is ill atm.

What’s your most usual symptom if you are ill?

Headache first always unfortunately

Do you think this years just gone ridiculously fast so far?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.