Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crisp mornings and afternoons, the changing leaves, and the cooler weather that's perfect for reading with a cup of tea.

Same q

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We don’t have autumn living so close to the Equator

what products do you use on your face at night

• Sad
Reactions: 4
currently cerave cleanser to wash and then the cerave retinol with a light moisturiser on top, when the weather gets colder I'll swap that for a heavier cream like e45 because my skin gets so dry in the wind and cold!

what do you need to do today?

Reactions: 1
It's independence day in Mexico, where I'm at right now, so there's going to be a little party.

How about you?

• Heart
I’ve been to my parents for a bit but now having a bubble bath with a face mask

What’s your McDonald’s order

Fries 🍟!

On a scale of 1(bad) to 10 (excellent) how are the following relationships in your life right now:
-partner
-closest friend/s
-parents

Parents…just my mum because my dad is no longer with us.
Hubby…quite shocked I feel he’s second 🤣 but we’ve had the best summer.
Friends

Have you watched open house?🫣

working and then i've scheduled an argument with my bf in the afternoon 😂

do you experience strong pms symptoms?

• Haha
Yes, I’ve had them all week 🤣

if you found out your best friend was cheating on her partner would you keep it quiet?

• Haha
It's difficult as that actually happened.
We decided it was very unfair on him so said a couple of things very obliquely, hoping he'd pick up on it . As it was, he saw them together anyway a little later .....

What would you do?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m actually not sure and something like this has occurred recently so I’ll put it as the next q.

If your friend who is in a relationship kissed someone else while on a night out, would you ask them what that was about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.