Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The so-called Jennifer Aniston salad (which she herself said she did not eat every day as reported but the name stuck).

You?

A similar salad with chickpeas and a dijon dressing, very tasty.

Do you have any house chores you are ignoring at the moment?

Reactions: 1
Stiff - seems to be a common occurance each morning these days 😂!

We did you last post something?

I last ordered a globe from Amazon.

Your current partner and one of your parents swap bodies.

You must sleep (boink, copulate, shag, do the nasty, play hide the banana, have sex) with one of them to switch them back.

Which one do you choose; the parent in your partner's body, or the partner in your parent's body?

What? It's a question!

My partners body I'm not gonna sit on my dads dick

What have you eaten so far today?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some porridge, a skinny crunch bar, a pot noodle and a bag of prawn cocktail quavers

How old will you be on your netx birthday?

At home on the sofa with my toddler and my partner

what is a film you think is under rated and one you think is over rated?

Not much. I cleaned out the fridge this morning, the amount of mouldy leftovers and expired stuff were distressing. I've order a pizza, I'll keep reading my book and maybe go over my budget if I can be bothered.

Same question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.