Questions and Answers #75

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv been single for a year and don’t even want to start dating again yet. Loving doing my own thing atm

do you dye your own hair or go to the hairdressers?

Reactions: 1
Overall, yes. I don't believe happiness is an achievable goal 24/7, or even desirable. But on balance yep, I love my life and I'm pretty happy most of the time.

You?

Reactions: 2
No lol 😅 There are definitely things in my life that make me really happy, but I also could definitely be happier

what magazines remind you of your teenage years?

• Heart
I used to read Cosmo Girl religiously, not sure if its still going!
Whats your favourite perfume?

• Heart
A turntable, trying to become a vinyl girlie 🤣

Favorite thing you've purchased in the last three months?

None 🤣 I’ve met some in the flesh and they’re not always all that. I’m happy with the way I look.

same?

Ms. Taylor Alison Swift. I'd just really like to have kilometric legs 🤣

would you ever get or have you gotten plastic surgery?

• Heart
Never have and never will.

Do you regret any plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure you’ve had?

Never had any. Does the porcelain dental crown counts? If yes then I have a premolar one and I love it, i hated my gap and gummy smile 😂😂
What is the most precious thing (monetarily or memory) in your life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.