Question & Answers #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally. She has her moments though.

What would your ideal marriage proposal be like?

Private but thoughtful like mine (though I probably need to say that 😂). He proposed in our hotel room on our last night on holiday in Cannes, then took me out for a romantic meal with champagne then to watch the fireworks for Bastille day, as I love fireworks. He said he thought about proposing in the restaurant or watching the fireworks but feared I would be mortified if he did it in public, which was true!

Dream honeymoon?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bali //Maldives //Seychelles 😍

would you rather spend £30k on a watch or on a car?

German

which language do you think is the most important to know (in terms of economy etc) apart from English?

None, I'm sad to say I don't even know the basics of another language

Have you ever visited a country where you struggled to get by due to language issues?

Not naturally (I could sleep all day) but I do force myself up quite early

Do you blow dry or air dry your hair?

Depends on my mood or if I have somewhere to be. My natural hair is wild; today I’m embracing it.

Are you good at styling hair?

No, I’m crap at it. You’ll find me with my hair down or with a pony tail 😆

What are you doing this evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.