Question & Answers #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last question was 'fav thing you ever bought from Primark?

A black cardigan.

Best buy from a car boot?

A max mara teddy coat in last years John Lewis clearance ..75% off 😊

Most useless item of clothing you own ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'll either have veggie spring roll, fish cake, chip butty and either mushy peas or onion rings (depending what I'm in the mood for)
or
Cod, chip butty and mushy peas.

Same question?

Fish and chips or chip and cheese cob. Sometimes a battered sausage if I fancy that instead.

Favourite takeaway?

Used to be Chiquitos - halloumi crunch burger with skin on fries, coleslaw and a strawberry milkshake but they closed the restaurant where I live 💔

Would you ever consider OnlyFans?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone would pay 41 year old me to get my kit off 😂

Is there any celeb you think is actually a genuinely nice person?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guys this is so random so I’m sorry 😂 but has anyone ever ordered off Fruugo? I’m in bad need of a phone (Mine fell and fully smashed on the 13th, it doesn’t work at all and is fully glitching) and I just want the same phone again which they have on Fruugo, so I’m wondering if Fruugo is reliable? 🤔 Tia x

Guys this is so random so I’m sorry 😂 but has anyone ever ordered off Fruugo? I’m in bad need of a phone (Mine fell and fully smashed on the 13th, it doesn’t work at all and is fully glitching) and I just want the same phone again which they have on Fruugo, so I’m wondering if Fruugo is reliable? 🤔 Tia x
I haven't, but looking at Trustpilot it seems quite reliable.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No, i put my pjs on only when I’m about to actually get into my bed

Are you scared of insects?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.