Question & Answers #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads 😂 he never eats the crusts of his sandwiches and puts the plate with the crusts on in the washing up bowl 😅

Favourite sandwich filling?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loads 😂 he never eats the crusts of his sandwiches and puts the plate with the crusts on in the washing up bowl 😅

Favourite sandwich filling?
Cheese savoury, I don't think you can get it nationally though. It's a mixture of grated cheese, spring onion and mayonnaise! Yummy.

What's your favourite pie filling?

She's a bit annoying and can be a bit weird but we do get along when we see/speak

What is your 'type' on the opposite sex?

She's a bit annoying and can be a bit weird but we do get along when we see/speak

What is your 'type' on the opposite sex?
I like short men with long hair, white ethnicity, oval shaped blue eyes, quite a flat face, tattoos are a bonus. There are some ginger guys I struggle to be attracted to, as my brother is ginger and they look similar to him up close.

Do you get jealous when you see other girls speaking to your boyfriend?

Dinner at a very nice expensive restaurant

how often do you go to the hairdresser’s?

Dinner at a very nice expensive restaurant

how often do you go to the hairdresser’s?
Usually every two weeks but when they are sadly forced to close, I have done it myself with scissors.

Have you ever worn hair extensions?

No.

what would your reaction be if someone took you to McDonald’s on a first date?

No.

what would your reaction be if someone took you to McDonald’s on a first date?
Well I'd know they weren't marriage material, so I'd take him home for a one night stand.

Do you buy any value range food products or exclusively premium brands?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll buy value range, sometimes they don’t even taste any different to the brand.

what brand baked beans do you like - Heinz, Branston or shop own brand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.