Question & Answers #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was pleasantly surprised because I put off watching it because Heath Ledger is an amazing joker. But this was good too!

What’s an overrated film?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anything Tom Hanks says in Forest Gump.

Favourite actor?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
probably leonardo di caprio, i'd watch a movie about him sitting on a chair

favorite actress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Christmas Eve🎄Christmas Day itself is quite boring in my opinion and I usually work on that day but the night before always feels nice and I love how cosy it feels

On a scale of 1-10 how annoying do you find snoring? (Currently trying not to punch my bf 🙃)

I think once a day 🤣 I’ve never though about that tbh but if I’m anxious I may aswell live on the loo 🤣

What do you do if you can’t get to sleep?

• Haha
I think once a day 🤣 I’ve never though about that tbh but if I’m anxious I may aswell live on the loo 🤣

What do you do if you can’t get to sleep?
go on tattle and watch YouTube videos. Google random things

something you crave right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.