Puppies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK the vets just rang and said he's had pre op and she really cannot feel anything so recommends we wait until he's 18 months. So he's coming home. Whilst I'm thrilled he's not having invasive surgery I'm a bit annoyed at the first vet (or poss vet nurse) who said oh no no have them out immediately and booked us in. All this stress for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OK the vets just rang and said he's had pre op and she really cannot feel anything so recommends we wait until he's 18 months. So he's coming home. Whilst I'm thrilled he's not having invasive surgery I'm a bit annoyed at the first vet (or poss vet nurse) who said oh no no have them out immediately and booked us in. All this stress for nothing.
At least they aren't doing unnecessary surgery. You'll have to give him extra cuddles tonight 😊

We had our golden retriever spayed ten days ago and she has coped brilliantly, I'm so happy. She was back to the vets for the final appt post-op today who were really happy with her recovery. Such a relief its done as we move house on Friday, big month for her 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
At least they aren't doing unnecessary surgery. You'll have to give him extra cuddles tonight 😊

We had our golden retriever spayed ten days ago and she has coped brilliantly, I'm so happy. She was back to the vets for the final appt post-op today who were really happy with her recovery. Such a relief its done as we move house on Friday, big month for her 🙈
He's home and a bit wobbly. He keeps staring at the geometric rug so I think it's tripping him out. They charged me £55 what a farce. But ultimately I'm happy for him, yes lots of cuddles.

Glad your girl is doing well 💕. Good luck with your move! 🚚.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.