PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it really sad that Wilby is not given the parenting he deserves 🙁 I had a memory come up today on my FB and it was my little ones at a local toddler playgroup I took them too. It was only a pound per family and they gave them fruit half way through. So all the toddlers would sit down and share the plates. My youngest wasnt even 1 yet on the pic but from the moment she could sit she would join them. I was a SAHM then we didnt have much money at all and I didnt have many mum friends so it was good for us all. We looked forward to it once a week. That is the kind of thing she should be doing with him but I can never imagine her doing that. I cant even envisage her doing that in her so called womens centre, a voluntary stay and play. She does nothing without there been a fee. He needs time with some other toddlers his own age. I think shes got her head in the sand big time. She might be a best seller, she might be loaded from her Ads and gifted things for free but I wouldn't want her life for a second. Makes me laugh when her huns call anyone jealous who criticises her 🤣 quite the opposite!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just had a nosy at Emily's insta to see if she'd deleted photos of her boyfriend and there's a photo of her little boy's birthday and Josh has written "Happy birthday from baby Joshua" 😳
What does that mean?😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just find it really sad that Wilby is not given the parenting he deserves 🙁 I had a memory come up today on my FB and it was my little ones at a local toddler playgroup I took them too. It was only a pound per family and they gave them fruit half way through. So all the toddlers would sit down and share the plates. My youngest wasnt even 1 yet on the pic but from the moment she could sit she would join them. I was a SAHM then we didnt have much money at all and I didnt have many mum friends so it was good for us all. We looked forward to it once a week. That is the kind of thing she should be doing with him but I can never imagine her doing that. I cant even envisage her doing that in her so called womens centre, a voluntary stay and play. She does nothing without there been a fee. He needs time with some other toddlers his own age. I think shes got her head in the sand big time. She might be a best seller, she might be loaded from her Ads and gifted things for free but I wouldn't want her life for a second. Makes me laugh when her huns call anyone jealous who criticises her 🤣 quite the opposite!
When mine were little i used to lay out toys and puzzles for them before I went to bed each night so it was ready for them the next day (at 5am...:rolleyes:) Does he have any toys other than that slide? I've never seen any...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Emily’s house was pretty tit. The kitchen was fairly basic and for the price I’m sure she could have got something better. I think Rachey doesn’t want people to have better/nicer things than she does.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
God she's useless. Hate the prancing around in her bikini fishing for compliments. So cringey. She's got a cracking figure. Pointing out her (imaginary) flaws really pisses people off 😁.
Wilbert playing with the fan 🙄 while she's strutting her stuff. Useless. Bikini pics were only shown to show there's no bump. Must have been a big roast potato in there 😆.
I loved seeing her vadge. The pic is still up so I'm guessing the huns like it too 🤢.
They are the gift that never stops giving 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is it Josh’s birthday tomorrow? And they’re going to wake up on the day neither of them having to work, away from all his kids? Selfish twats. Never ever known a couple so selfish they make 100 x more fuss for their own birthdays than their children’s 🤯

My youngest’s birthday is 10 days before mine, he always gets a present he wants, a birthday breakfast, a takeaway of his choice and a party with his friends the nearest weekend. There is rarely any money left for my birthday so I just get up and go to work like usual but so what? I’m 33 and he’s 10, that’s the way round it should be?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Emily needs to use Google like everyone else and PAY for the service. She’s already getting money for doing nearly nothing. Bit of a scruff to ask for recommendations when we know she mean freebie 🙄

Josh will be rolling into your DMs after mumbling about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂
Recon tattle has a better insight into ip addresses than justice for joyce has lol

Yep, she was guarantor. Very odd to have done it all up, got furniture in, to move 7 months later
Maybe the ex found her? Did E ever see the place before she moved in? Might not have liked it. Strange…
I think the ex would have found her easily enough without her address seeing as its been overshared on several social media accounts that she 'volunteers' at the coffee shop.

Reactions: 6
So is it Josh’s birthday tomorrow? And they’re going to wake up on the day neither of them having to work, away from all his kids? Selfish twats. Never ever known a couple so selfish they make 100 x more fuss for their own birthdays than their children’s 🤯

My youngest’s birthday is 10 days before mine, he always gets a present he wants, a birthday breakfast, a takeaway of his choice and a party with his friends the nearest weekend. There is rarely any money left for my birthday so I just get up and go to work like usual but so what? I’m 33 and he’s 10, that’s the way round it should be?
Did you hear her comment about his bday when he was prepping the food yesterday. 'Don't make it about you, not your birthday yet, this is MY day' (paraphrased as I cba to listen again). Yet her birthday lasted weeks.
They're a pair of selfish twats. We're similar with the timings of birthdays. I always miss out and the kids get a lovely day/presents etc. That's how it should be.
The patchwork kids barley get a mention. Especially the older boys. Selfish fuckers.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think I I’ve ever seen them mention a kids bday
it was isaacs not long ago because Queen B made him a vegan cake to advertise her almost-business venture (hes not vegan). She didnt know how old he was and put the wrong age and it was so disgusting even she wouldnt eat it. It was hilarious, the ingredients cost quite a bit if i remember rightly and then it went in the bin and he didnt have a cake. But he got a photo on her instagram about how she loves him ridiculous amounts so thats lush.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Emily’s house was pretty tit. The kitchen was fairly basic and for the price I’m sure she could have got something better. I think Rachey doesn’t want people to have better/nicer things than she does.
glad someone else said this, I was once in a predicament and a friend arranged a house for me to rent, it was riddled with mice, only spent 2 nights there and moved out, she was offended by my decision. Some friends just want to control you and have you feel you owe them something, that house she got Emily was not that nice, considering R has the best connections....not

Reactions: 13
glad someone else said this, I was once in a predicament and a friend arranged a house for me to rent, it was riddled with mice, only spent 2 nights there and moved out, she was offended by my decision. Some friends just want to control you and have you feel you owe them something, that house she got Emily was not that nice, considering R has the best connections....not
You just know rach would have picked any old tit as long as she can post about doing it to make herself look good

Reactions: 9
She used to make such a fuss about the girls birthday, not as much on the boys. We all know why…. Anyway they’ll be happily/ drunkenly trying to make another little turd to add to their beautiful‘Patchwork Family’ 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.