PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she doesn’t need anymore egging on to “do what the duck she wants” she already does whatever she wants without any fucks given about anyone. But it’s ok, because she’s a Sunday Times BESTSELLER 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping thick bleep moaning about her skin, and whatever faults she can see when she's a size 6. I have worked really hard and lost 1.5 stone since January, I have more to lose but I don't obsess over my wobbly bits. She just wants the reposts and the huns to praise her.

Reactions: 21
She is going to ride that sunday times bestseller train for ages isn't she

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ratchet: I'm so anxious, I can't leave the house without a bodyguard, I need Rescue Remedy in an IV

Also Ratchet: here's a photo with my flaps out, here's another photo with my tits out, look at my arse, look at my belly skin.
As someone who has severe anxiety it makes me so mad, I have days where I can’t even get out of bed, last Wednesday I thought I was going to have to call 999 because I had a panic attack so bad I couldn’t breathe 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or is Simon fed up of being used as a prop by his Wife and her IG friend?
That whole ‘Bestest friends’ thing she and Astrid do with Simon and Josh is next level emasculating, cringe inducing, crap frankly.

Now everyone pick a headline:

A) “Two year old loses fingers in oscillating fan whilst Mum does impromptu Bikini fashion shoot in next room.”

OR

B) “Sunday Times bestselling Author and Mother/ Step Mother of six flirts with Only Fans account by showing vagina and rib cage boobs, after she realises there is no money in writing fiction books.”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck off Rachey you irresponsible twit!! 225k followers, majority of who are women and you’re saying you have a dimply arse and saggy skin?! How on earth does she think that will make people feel?! Jesus bleeping wept. Admiring yourself in the mirror while your toddler roams around playing with fans! It’s not us who need to give our heads a wobble love.

Also, 3,2,1 …5000 messages about how hot she is, how can she have a body like that after kids, and of course the most important one that all Seb’s friends have told him they have screenshot it for the wank bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Relatable Rach strikes again .... them Ads sure do bring in the cash. I bet they were a present to herself for becoming a 2 times best seller ❤ she really does deserve them all the stuff she does for the community and charities .... just cant think of any examples at the moment 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Deluded fuckwit
Didnt I say ? Nauseating!

Relatable Rach strikes again .... them Ads sure do bring in the cash. I bet they were a present to herself for becoming a 2 times best seller ❤ she really does deserve them all the stuff she does for the community and charities .... just cant think of any examples at the moment 🤔
OMG £500 for a pair of espadrilles bought off the back of exploiting her kids and other people’s misery!! Why do people not see this?

Reactions: 19
Wilby just casually turning on a fan!! This gives me so much anxiety, my brother lost the top of his finger whilst we were all in the room going to put his hand it, whilst on holiday!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Didnt I say ? Nauseating!

OMG £500 for a pair of espadrilles bought off the back of exploiting her kids and other people’s misery!! Why do people not see this?
It's like a bleeping cult 😬 she's brainwashed her followers into thinking she works so hard and does so much for others than when she drops £500 on some ugly shoes they all just go "awwww babe treat yourself, you deserve it" 🙄 I think they believe her when she bleats that her stories are only 5 minutes out of her day, they honestly think she's busy behind the scenes rescuing women and children.

Surprised this has been up for nearly an hour!
Sorry babe, that wiki is all based on what Rancid herself has said/posted/put in her first book 🤷 exactly why I was careful when writing it to be clear when something was alleged/believed.

Reactions: 23
Wilby just casually turning on a fan!! This gives me so much anxiety, my brother lost the top of his finger whilst we were all in the room going to put his hand it, whilst on holiday!
Infuriating, she switched it off then walked away still leaving W to roam free, would have taken 2 seconds to at least to have unplugged it, its her that is not right in the head

Reactions: 13
Infuriating, she switched it off then walked away still leaving W to roam free, would have taken 2 seconds to at least to have unplugged it, its her that is not right in the head
That’s what I mean too, it’s shocking! Like yeh be a laid back parent, but he could just switch it back on or start playing with the plugs with wet hands?! Or I suppose it’s because she’s so supposed to not have to do anything because there’s always someone there to do them kind of PARENTAL things.. and it looked like no one was there

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion - Fiction author or porky pie teller don’t worry it all came from shagging someone else’s fella.

Might be too long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So the first day of school holidays and they're off, all the kids are palmed off on various people. She's spent £500 on a pair of bleeping espadrilles so they can easily afford a nice little break for all the kids. But that means Rach and Joyce actually have to parent them unless they request all the employees come along too.

Where did you find this?
It's on Astrid's grid post.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think even if I had loads of money I’d spend £500 on a pair of shoes! I probably don’t even spend that much over the year on myself! The kids probably but not on myself 😳

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.