PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word, just looked at the stories. She has actually videoed kids in the garden next door!

Ladies and gents your safeguarding champion Rachel Hambleton happily illegally videos other people's children and puts it on social media followed by thousands of gullible people, and no doubt a fair few strange ones... what a bleeping weird thing to do let alone all the legalities? 100% that will be making a few more people be enlightened... Shows her for what she is.

Rachel sort it out! And Im spelling your name wrong on purpose because I can't be arsed. I don't video other people's kids so I'm taking the moral high ground.
Who in this day and age thinks it's ok to video someone else's kids. Never mind post it to over 225k ???? I would be going mad if I was her neighbour.

To use her own words, she's seriously not right in the head!

Reactions: 23
Who in this day and age thinks it's ok to video someone else's kids. Never mind post it to over 225k ???? I would be going mad if I was her neighbour.

To use her own words, she's seriously not right in the head!
I imagine her neighbours think she is a twit, especially when she said there was an intruder & happened to be the NDN!

Reactions: 9
There is some corker comments on Josh’s post you know.
“Haters gonna hate.”
Well no actually, not hating at all. I’m sat here laughing my arse off about Rach cutting about a family BBQ all fur coat and no knickers 😂😂😂.

This one from Jordan got me though 🥴 What on earth are they banging on about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don’t agree with some of you in criticising the way josh spoke to his mother. I actually think it was rach being her typical c*ntish self and recording a private family discussion. He had a valid point about having a parent do everything for you means you get to adulthood without knowing any self care skills, and he doesn’t want that for his kids. And his tone sounded like either it’s something they’ve argued about previously or rach only recorded the tail end of a longer discussion that he was done with. Don’t get me wrong, I still think he’s a bellend, but I think rach is the lowest of the low for recording private moments that no one wants to see.

And go seb, blatantly didn’t give two shits!

Reactions: 46
Cycling pissed up with no helmet, one hand filming and one leg stuck out. head.
how unbelievably stupid are they 😳 she is going to seriously hurt someone oneday the way way she prats about on her bike! Don’t give a flying duck if she hurts her herself 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I don’t agree with some of you in criticising the way josh spoke to his mother. I actually think it was rach being her typical c*ntish self and recording a private family discussion. He had a valid point about having a parent do everything for you means you get to adulthood without knowing any self care skills, and he doesn’t want that for his kids. And his tone sounded like either it’s something they’ve argued about previously or rach only recorded the tail end of a longer discussion that he was done with. Don’t get me wrong, I still think he’s a bellend, but I think rach is the lowest of the low for recording private moments that no one wants to see.

And go seb, blatantly didn’t give two shits!
Josh is a disrespectful little man who’s Mother and Sisters have wiped his backside his whole life, including, as we’ve heard it doing the lions share of raising his kids. If he’s frustrated about the way his Mother cares for Seb, he should try keeping the boy at home more often instead of palming him off so he can fart about doing his own thing.

I am not a fan of the old lush, but by all accounts she’s tidied up his mess as an adult as well as a when he was child 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There is some corker comments on Josh’s post you know.
“Haters gonna hate.”
Well no actually, not hating at all. I’m sat here laughing my arse off about Rach cutting about a family BBQ all fur coat and no knickers 😂😂😂.

This one from Jordan got me though 🥴 What on earth are they banging on about 🤦🏻‍♀️
"Love you lots mate" I'm not sure any bloke I've ever met says that on the socials, especially to someone they haven't known all that long. What a bunch of absolute nutjobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Love you lots mate" I'm not sure any bloke I've ever met says that on the socials, especially to someone they haven't known all that long. What a bunch of absolute nutjobs!
I’ve never known such a bunch of weirdos in my whole life. What the actual duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's such a 'two bottles of red in the sun' kind of comment!

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t read here but Joyce commented about being Rachel’s butler😂😂😂

as for the vagina….. punched lasagne springs to mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What an absolute top performance they put on today and the night is young yet.
It's like a bleeping circus!
Genitals on display for all to see,
Joyce loves Simon &
Rach wants to be Asteroid.
Where's the rest of the Patchwork/dysfunctional family, and the rest of the squad/staff?
Only Weeble was around, and Jo the servant.
Mrs Brown was sent home early for swearing, quite rightly so, as it's not very becoming of her.
It's gone a bit too quiet, so either Joycey is lovin Rachy so hard, or they are too pissed to film anything 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.