PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the way Josh was talking to his mum!
It's like he hates her! Raq was laughing it all off, but his mum looked really uncomfortable and as soon as Seb walked in quickly changed the subject!
I'm blocked, Is anyone able to share it here please?

Reactions: 1
I've just spotted the video of Joyce and his mum. He talks to her like absolute tit but what you can hear him saying is basically that he doesn't want the kids not able to do anything to themselves, all whilst Rachy is sniggering in the background. It sounds to me like his mum and Rach are undermining him trying to get the kids to do help with something, and he's biting.

I mean, he's still a twit, but he's deffo seems to be making an attempt at parenting where as Rach just sits on her arse all day long filming, snorting and planning. Pisses me off that it all seems to work out for her, but behind closed doors I think it's a very tense/ unhappy house hold. Joyce smiles with his lips not his eyes. It'll come crashing down eventually.

Reactions: 30
Hahahahaha Morning Seb 👏
Let one of your Dads most expensive birds go free kid 👍. Middle of the night, avoid the cameras, let us know how you get on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
All that Sunday times best seller list proves is that there is a sad level of appreciation for decent authors and what actually is a good book in the UK! 😞
Teflon Tina would have made sure via lawyers there was no comeback

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How does Joyce stand up straight without a spine? And how has he managed to father three kids without any balls? Talk about blaming someone else for all your problems!
This made me laugh 😂😂😂😂

I would also like to know how he chews his food when he has tic tacs for teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure her first book sold around 6000 copies to get onto the STBS list. So that’s quite a big drop. I remember being quite surprised at the time that was all you had to sell to make it on the list.

Reactions: 7
We can hope? Why would you care that much about someone you don’t even know??

It worries me that these women exist amongst us, and are raising another generation 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought this. Imagine being so over invested in some strangers fertility

Reactions: 12
Most of the comments seem to come from the small businesses she gets gifted from on a regular basis. Her engagement is tit, I don’t know why they bother.

Reactions: 11
You what mate? Apart from it being obvious that Rach has either written this post herself or dictated it, it makes no sense. Is Rach a single mum now? Also when is Rach actually going to address Wilby’s delay and lack of speech, or is she too busy being a single parent to the other 5. He must've been pissed when he wrote this shite.
214BD1F6-9C8D-4236-BB8E-8603CA999FED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How does Joyce stand up straight without a spine? And how has he managed to father three kids without any balls? Talk about blaming someone else for all your problems!
I do agree with what he's saying, I think of parenting as preparing my kid to one day live away from me, so I don't do everything and teach things at the appropriate age. But of course he has to say it in such a derogatory tone, even when he said "I'm grateful for that" it really didn't sound like he meant it. They all speak to each other like absolute tit.

Reactions: 17
Rachaele Hambleton with 225k followers on instagram only manages to sell 3400 copies of her book. Half of which were bought for by herself.

@DipsyDoodle an anonymous tattle bastard writes a wiki that's been viewed 21,984 times :)

Tattle - 1 Rachael - 0

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
"Having six kids alone"
That's a real head scratcher that one!
Its really not. He doesn’t mean alone as in she’s had them by herself. It’s meant as in being a parent of six children on its own without the additional stuff.

Sorry I said ‘he’ I meant ‘she’ seeing as that was clearly written by R.

Also I don’t think the lack of sales is a huge surprise. Think about the demographic of her followers. I’d guess a large majority won’t have a spare £15 to buy a book. And there’s likely many who aren’t into reading in any way.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.