PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So less than 2% of her followers bought her book on release? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That was so lucky that she just happened to be filming when Mrs Brown turned up, if it was anyone less honest and sincere you could be mistaken and think it was all set up 😐

STBS clearly means duck all. If you can write a book that's so limited on original thought, grammar and vocabulary and still end up as a STBS, it obviously isn't worth the paper it's printed on or in :rolleyes:

Seb cares as much as the rest of us, not at bleeping all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Seb literally gave no shits. He actively shut down any fishing for compliments and acknowledgement. He wanted NOTHING to do with it which I think it very telling of their relationship. I think the majority of children are happy for their parents when the achieve something big!

Reactions: 42
How can it be classed at fiction when it’s not fiction?
It’s about true life things, she’s just changed the bloody names!
If that was me and my life in that book I’d be suing the arse off her.

She’s absolutely vile 😬

Reactions: 17
All that Sunday times best seller list proves is that there is a sad level of appreciation for decent authors and what actually is a good book in the UK! 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow all the love on her stories this morning from the never ending reposting of gush from the huns, the post on Joyce’s page and now Mummy M is gegging in on the action. I can’t believe she said to Seb “look your Mother” pointing to the paper. This is the woman who was MIL to Joyce’s first wife and yet blatantly disregards his mother’s existence to her grandson. What an absolute c**t she is. Their whole family vibe is fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Similarities, course there are you stupid woman because it is their life! 🙈 and only 3,400 sales to become a sunday times 2nd best author 😮 thats not a lot really is it!
What a sign of good fiction that is! 🤯🤯🤯

You should not be able to “hear” the author in a fiction book. When I read Graham Norton’s first, I totally forgot it was even written by him - THAT is the sign of a good author.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God rachey has been busy this morning writing long captions on her and Joyce’s instas

Reactions: 12
You should be ashamed, Mrs MARSHALL. Remember who else is a Mrs Marshall? Yep. And your grandsons are Marshalls too. twit.

D948A555-BD78-4AD8-A65B-AB6E9D037AEF.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t that be classed as cheating getting friends and family to buy more copies of the book?

I would be so pissed off if I was a genuine author and that bint got best seller?

Ive said it time and time again she is that person that falls in tit and comes up smelling of roses.

Reactions: 16
Even her agent can’t spell ffs
You only have to look at the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for every year and the info is all taken from an outsourcing company who send surveys . I worked for a household name holiday park company for years who appeared in the top 10 in the Sunday Times . How did this happen? Best Companies emailed all the staff and we were bullied into giving 10/10 for everything and saying how fab the company were to work for when in fact it was awful. I wonder if there’s a similar ‘best selling author’ outsourcing company who choose certain books to promote , as I don’t feel this new book has done so well despite all the back patting and reviews from her employees . When the first book came out, Rachel was probably at the peak of her popularity and everyone thought she was amazing . Many women going through bad times found commonality and hope for the happy ever after. Do these same women actually read fiction books ?

Reactions: 11
When you send yourself an email trying to highlight you’ve written fiction but you can’t spell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow the way Josh was talking to his mum!
It's like he hates her! Raq was laughing it all off, but his mum looked really uncomfortable and as soon as Seb walked in quickly changed the subject!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow the way Josh was talking to his mum!
It's like he hates her! Raq was laughing it all off, but his mum looked really uncomfortable and as soon as Seb walked in quickly changed the subject!
It was actually vile how he spoke to his mam. They are a well suited couple , both drip venom when they are taking to the people they supposedly love most in the world

Reactions: 28
I’m totally up for writing a ‘fictional’ book about a fraudulent,narcissist who has no idea how to parent children even though they have a total of 6 with their husband. I reckon we’d easily sell 3400!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely mad that even though they are happy and proud etc and this should be a really good day for them, they still had to bring up trolls and online hate on Josh’s page.

They must live all moments so embedded with resentment and passive aggression they can’t enjoy a positive without a small dwell on what other people think or say. But as people always say, the truth does tend to hurt and linger, so I assume their inbox’s are littered with home truths for them to carry it always.

Anyway 3400 copies, I actually thought it would be about 8000 you know. Books have no money or clout in them at all anymore. You need a franchise before you even start it would seem. Madness.

ETA: I just watch Mummy Marshall. Good God that woman is a terror.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.