PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do duck off mrs brown, the swearing is really unnecessary and Rachel’s comment “look at it” mmmm nice

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry..did I just hear Mrs brown point to the paper and say 'your mother' to Seb? What an insensitive cow! She's not his mother and he doesn't even call her mum!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Must be a massive insult to those proper authors below her in the list!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just when you thought she couldn’t be any more of an insufferable bleeping twit with her FICTION book. What an insult to anyone who is able to write properly, to everyone who dreams of being an author but hasn’t lied and cheated their way to a huge platform to sell it on… and Mrs Brown should be ashamed of herself. Proud of her poorly in the head daughter-in-law for selling the story of her supposedly precious grandsons’ mother and pretending she came up with it in her imagination? Wanker.

View attachment 667937View attachment 667938
Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy Rachy's new book, because it was a Ficiton book!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joycey was up early!
And now Mrs Brown is running around with a bee up her arse trying to count.
Hope they've stocked up with red wine and fizzy cats piss to celebrate 🤩.
Is the number in brackets number of copies sold? (3400) if so that isn’t many considering her number of followers and it isn’t that hard to make it on to a best sellers list then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the number in brackets number of copies sold? (3400) if so that isn’t many considering her number of followers and it isn’t that hard to make it on to a best sellers list then.
I hope it is as that’s less than she said had even pre-ordered it 🤣 but still she will be dining out on this forever ffs. She still bangs on about being a STBSA with her first heap of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ewww she's a pleasure isn't she.. She might look like a sweet little lady but she's got a mouth like a bloody sewer.

☹

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure someone said on here it’s really easy to be top of that chart. (I think anyway, might be getting my charts confused 😂 did a really stupid 25 hour challenge for charity on thursday night/Friday and I swear I’ve got jet lag from it so I have no idea what’s going on 🥴)
It is. And the serious players pay no attention to that list anymore.

Reactions: 12
Oh well Rachy you got your content engagement for today no digging out old cctv
Anyway your still a dick, liar, scammer, shagging in the woods with a married man whilst pregnant twit 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Josh speaks to Mrs Brown, he always has such venom in his voice, like he really doesn't like her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is a bit from an article on an author who bought copies of his own book to get in the top ten…very interesting! So 3,400 is the number bought and I’d say the majority of those are people she knows (now we know why they had to buy their own copies and review them eh!)
Long story short, it’s bullshit and are we just ignoring she’s number 2 not number 1 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Best selling author just simply means the book has been marketed/advertised well (or she's banged on about it for months on end...) and lots of her followers have bought it - I understand why she's so excited about this, it's because it's like a popularity contest 🙄 come back when you're an AWARD winning FICTION author, that is surely the accolade you'd actually want as an author? You know quality over quantity?

Reactions: 23
“Look Seb it’s your mother”. Well she’s not wrong is she; it’s a story about his actual mother that has been unnecessarily published by a horrid human. How Josh’s family have stood back and allowed the boys mother to be written about like this astounds me, and the fact they actually fawn all over her. I can’t get my head around it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wonder which friend employee has been recruited to monitor comments today, whilst her ladyship sips coke in her garden 😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.